Make this DIY at-home deep conditioning treatment or just use AHNESTI Conditioner!
DIY Deep Condoning Recipe from AHNESTI
AHNESTI’s rich Integriti Replenishing Conditioner adds intense shine (clinically-demonstrated 20% improvement) and humidity control without leaving behind a filmy residue. Rich emollients and a gentle balance of protein will create strength, leaving seriously dehydrated hair soft and healthy.
- Coconut and Castor detangles, smoothes and adds intense shine without the heaviness of silicones.
- Aloe Vera has an anti-inflammatory and calming effect. Smooths the cuticle surface yet attracts and seals in moisture. Reduces static.
- Pro-vitamin B5 stimulates cell production and encourages hair growth. Promotes normal keratinization, the key structural component of hair.
- Jojoba Oil is naturally balancing to the scalp, deeply penetrating and strengthens hair from within. Adds shine, elasticity and softness.
- Sunflower Oil is super rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins beneficial for optimum hair health. Protection from UV rays. Combats dandruff.
- Coconut Oil deeply penetrates, helping to maintain natural protein balance for strength and elasticity. Boosts circulation and encourages hair growth.
AHNESTI replaces silicone, dimethicone, cyclomethicone and cyclopentasiloxane (found in 99% of hair formulas) with an eco-certified, biodegradable, plant-based smoother that reduces breakage and leaves hair easy to comb, healthy and brilliant.
Directions to use as deep conditioning treatment: Apply conditioner to clean, wet hair. Leave on while soaking in the tub or up to 30 minutes. You can apply a shower cap (or recycle a plastic bag) to hold in heat. Alternatively, if used out of the tub, you may apply low heat for added moisture. Rinse throughly. For more moisture, let conditioner dry into hair and leave in for a day or two, then shampoo and condition as usual. Use weekly for extremely damaged or over-processed hair until it has been restored to a healthy state, or monthly treatments to maintain the health and strength of normal to dry hair.